Guest Post (Sponsor Post) Submission Guide lines:
The4legged.com is a personal blog which we are writing about our passion for the dog. We hope to contribute the best articles providing useful information about health, care, behavior, training, nutrition,… and interesting stories to the dog lovers community.
We are always looking for various contributors, so let’s contact with us if you’ve got some interesting ideas which can bring tons of value to our readers.
Here are some guidelines for you:
- Original and unique content : Please make sure that your article has not been published on other websites before. We will not allow the articles which are plagiarised.
- Article Template To Follow (Important): Introduction + Help solve the problem + Conclusion- Length: 1000+ words.- Use short paragraph (2 – 3 sentences each).- Use bullet point lists whenever you can.- Use subheading (H2,H3,…) to help the readers get the main point of each part. I want a creative subheading if you can. Minimum 3 subheading per article.
- Topic: everything about Dogs- Health & Care- Behavior & Training- Food & Nutrition- Breeds
- 3-4 High-quality images, 800 pixels horizontally, less than 130 KB (the smaller the better, but ensure the quality also).
- The images should be your own. Or you can use the images without copyright issues.
As we have great articles for our site, we will give you 1 or 2 links back to your blog. If you want to promote for your commercial site, we will offer the rate for sponsor links.
How To Submit
- Put “Write for The4legged” + Title in the subject.
- Including short bio + your image. We will have a short paragraph to introduce about the author.
- Attach your article file in mail and send to The4leggedteam@gmail.com or Susanlovesbobo@gmail.com
- Be patient when waiting for our reply. We’ve received many submission per day, so it may take time to comment on your article.
Look forward to co-operating with you!